Seal Files Response to Heidi Klum Divorce Petition, Gears Up to Fight Over Assets
5:15 pm, April 10th, 2012
When Klum petitioned for divorce last Friday, it was believed the soon-to-be exes would not be fighting over assets thanks to an earlier financial agreement that listed no joint assets.
But in Seal’s documents, the singer refers to “community and quasi-community” items, and the postnuptial deal is absent.
Moreover, Seal is requesting joint physical custody of their four children.
Klum wants primary custody.
Both parties are seeking to deny spousal support to the other.
The couple announced their split in January.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young