Ashley Greene and Hayden Panettiere in Scream 4 Talks
9:01 am, May 21st, 2010
Who knew life as an emerging Hollywood starlet could be so busy?
One day after reports circulated that Ashley Greene and Hayden Panettiere might be up for Transformers 3, both actresses are rumored to be in negotiations to join Scream 4, the long awaited sequel in the horror franchise.
In a lead role, Greene would play a cousin of Neve Campbell‘s heroine from the first three films, with Panettiere playing Greene’s character’s best friend.
Scream 4 is slated for an April 2011 release.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"