Scout Willis Makes Deal in Underage Drinking & Fake ID Case
11:31 am, July 31st, 2012
The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, who last month was busted for having an open container in New York and then giving a police officer a fake ID, will have the incident wiped clean from her criminal record — as long as she performs two days of community service and stays out of trouble for six months.
Willis did not need to appear in court on Tuesday for the proceedings.
The Brown University student has turned 21 years old since the bust.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?