Clint Eastwood’s Son Scott Makes Waves in Town & Country – SEE PHOTOS!
2:32 pm, September 17th, 2013
Scott, whose mother is Jacelyn Reeves, tells the mag he hasn’t had his career given to him on a silver platter just because of who his father is.
He says, “People assumed that I would have everything handed to me, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Still, Scott — whose one of Eastwood’s seven children — has been featured in his dad’s films such as Trouble with the Curve and Grand Torino, and will next appear alongside Brad Pitt in the World War II movie Fury.
He reveals he wants to emulate his father’s acting career, sharing, “I want to be a man’s man—not a kid actor or a glitzy pop star but a no-bullsh*t leading man.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man