Clint Eastwood’s Son Scott Makes Waves in Town & Country – SEE PHOTOS!
2:32 pm, September 17th, 2013
Scott, whose mother is Jacelyn Reeves, tells the mag he hasn’t had his career given to him on a silver platter just because of who his father is.
He says, “People assumed that I would have everything handed to me, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Still, Scott — whose one of Eastwood’s seven children — has been featured in his dad’s films such as Trouble with the Curve and Grand Torino, and will next appear alongside Brad Pitt in the World War II movie Fury.
He reveals he wants to emulate his father’s acting career, sharing, “I want to be a man’s man—not a kid actor or a glitzy pop star but a no-bullsh*t leading man.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents