Clint Eastwood’s Son Scott Makes Waves in Town & Country – SEE PHOTOS!
2:32 pm, September 17th, 2013
Scott, whose mother is Jacelyn Reeves, tells the mag he hasn’t had his career given to him on a silver platter just because of who his father is.
He says, “People assumed that I would have everything handed to me, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Still, Scott — whose one of Eastwood’s seven children — has been featured in his dad’s films such as Trouble with the Curve and Grand Torino, and will next appear alongside Brad Pitt in the World War II movie Fury.
He reveals he wants to emulate his father’s acting career, sharing, “I want to be a man’s man—not a kid actor or a glitzy pop star but a no-bullsh*t leading man.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs