Scott Disick Not Father of Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Mason?
10:54 am, March 27th, 2013
Citing “a new bombshell paternity claim,” the tab writes, “LA-based model Michael Girgenti, who worked with Kourtney Kardashian on a 944 magazine photo shoot in 2008, exclusively tells this week’s In Touch that he believes he is potentially Mason Disick’s biological father.”
Now Girgenti is spreading his false allegations once more, rehashing how he allegedly hooked up with Kardashian in March 2009, when she was supposedly on a break with Disick.
Mason was born 9 months later, and the model tells the mag, “After he was born and I saw photos of him, I began to wonder.”
Yeah — wonder how to create 15 minutes of fame.
Girgenti tells the tabloid that he’s seeking a DNA test and “would definitely want to acknowledge Mason if he’s my kid.”
“He deserves to know his real father,” says Girgenti.
We can’t decide who is more pathetic.
Girgenti for having the gall to make these allegations for the third time, or In Touch for indulging him.
In any case, Gossip Cop once again checked in with our rock-solid source, who reiterates that Kardashian met Girgenti just one time — on the set of their shoot — and never again.
The paternity claim, says our family insider, is simply “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage