Scott Disick’s Mom Bonnie Has Died
5:55 pm, November 7th, 2013
Scott Disick’s mother Bonnie has died, a source confirms to Gossip Cop.
She was 63.
The reality star’s mom passed away last week; no official cause of death has been disclosed.
Disick and his girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian are said to have attended a small funeral in Long Island, where Bonnie and Jeff Disick raised Scott as an only child.
Bonnie appeared on an episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” in 2011.
Gossip Cop offers our condolences to the family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties