Scott Disick’s Mom Bonnie Has Died
5:55 pm, November 7th, 2013
Scott Disick’s mother Bonnie has died, a source confirms to Gossip Cop.
She was 63.
The reality star’s mom passed away last week; no official cause of death has been disclosed.
Disick and his girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian are said to have attended a small funeral in Long Island, where Bonnie and Jeff Disick raised Scott as an only child.
Bonnie appeared on an episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” in 2011.
Gossip Cop offers our condolences to the family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted