Scott Disick Posts Last Supper Photo As Jesus; Kardashians, Jenners As Apostles
5:00 pm, August 11th, 2013PHOTO
Kanye West may have called his latest album “Yeezus,” but Scott Disick is definitely calling himself Jesus in an Instagram photo he posted.
SEE FULL PHOTO BELOW
On Saturday, Disick put up a picture of himself — parodying Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” — featuring a slew of Kardashians, Jenners, and their loved ones, with himself seated in the center as Jesus.
Among those whose photos were superimposed over the 12 Apostles were Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as Bruce and Kris Jenner, Lamar Odom, Kanye West, and Kris Humphries.
That’s right, Kim’s ex-husband.
Interestingly, Humphries did not occupy Judas Iscariot’s seat.
Disick gave that to Kendall Jenner.
Check out Disick’s “Last Supper” collage below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage