Scott Disick Posts Last Supper Photo As Jesus; Kardashians, Jenners As Apostles
5:00 pm, August 11th, 2013PHOTO
Kanye West may have called his latest album “Yeezus,” but Scott Disick is definitely calling himself Jesus in an Instagram photo he posted.
SEE FULL PHOTO BELOW
On Saturday, Disick put up a picture of himself — parodying Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” — featuring a slew of Kardashians, Jenners, and their loved ones, with himself seated in the center as Jesus.
Among those whose photos were superimposed over the 12 Apostles were Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as Bruce and Kris Jenner, Lamar Odom, Kanye West, and Kris Humphries.
That’s right, Kim’s ex-husband.
Interestingly, Humphries did not occupy Judas Iscariot’s seat.
Disick gave that to Kendall Jenner.
Check out Disick’s “Last Supper” collage below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own