CLAIM: Scott Disick “In Love With” Kim Kardashian
5:50 pm, February 2nd, 2011
It’s time once again for the near-weekly laugh riot that is In Touch‘s cover story.
According to an In Touch insider, Disick is happily “crossing the line” with Kim, and the mag says his “inappropriate, overly intimate antics seem to be getting worse.”
And while Disick supposedly “makes sexual and suggestive comments to Kim,” adds the magazine, he “rarely compliments or even pays attention to Kourtney,” who purportedly finds his interaction with Kim “deeply hurtful.”
The so-called “insider” claims Disick “has made it obvious that he is in love” with Kim, and his feelings for her supposedly became more “intimate” during the filming of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
Meanwhile, Kim has “been leading Scott on for months” and even mom Kris Jenner “is furious” about his treatment of Kourtney.
Wow, so this sounds pretty serious, right?
A Disick source tells Gossip Cop, “He loves Kourtney so much” and called the report “so silly.”
Even the sisters broached the subject on Twitter, and seemed less than concerned.
“OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way! @KourtneyKardash we need to talk!” tweeted Kim Kardashian earlier about the ridiculous cover.
It seems like the Kardashian sisters laugh at In Touch just like everyone else.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet