CLAIM: Scott Disick “In Love With” Kim Kardashian
5:50 pm, February 2nd, 2011
It’s time once again for the near-weekly laugh riot that is In Touch‘s cover story.
According to an In Touch insider, Disick is happily “crossing the line” with Kim, and the mag says his “inappropriate, overly intimate antics seem to be getting worse.”
And while Disick supposedly “makes sexual and suggestive comments to Kim,” adds the magazine, he “rarely compliments or even pays attention to Kourtney,” who purportedly finds his interaction with Kim “deeply hurtful.”
The so-called “insider” claims Disick “has made it obvious that he is in love” with Kim, and his feelings for her supposedly became more “intimate” during the filming of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
Meanwhile, Kim has “been leading Scott on for months” and even mom Kris Jenner “is furious” about his treatment of Kourtney.
Wow, so this sounds pretty serious, right?
A Disick source tells Gossip Cop, “He loves Kourtney so much” and called the report “so silly.”
Even the sisters broached the subject on Twitter, and seemed less than concerned.
“OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way! @KourtneyKardash we need to talk!” tweeted Kim Kardashian earlier about the ridiculous cover.
It seems like the Kardashian sisters laugh at In Touch just like everyone else.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right