Surprising U.S. Senate Newcomer Scott Brown Going on Jay Leno
3:58 pm, January 25th, 2010
Brown, who defied conventional wisdom to triumph in a special election for the late Edward Kennedy‘s Massachusetts seat last week, will appear on Leno’s program this Thursday for a “10 @ 10″ segment.
Leno, as you may have heard, will himself be replacing someone shortly.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates.
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant