Scooter Braun on Justin Bieber’s New Arrest: Don’t “Assume The Worst” and Don’t Blame The Singer’s Parents
9:10 pm, January 29th, 2014
As the singer made his way to a Toronto police station to turn himself in on an assault charge, his manager tweeted out two pleas.
“for all those asking @JeremyBieber and @pattiemallette love their son,” wrote Braun. “Stop passing judgement on a situation u dont understand.”
He added a bit later, “i ask people to be kind and hope for the best in people. not assume the worst. thanks.”
Around the same time, Bieber’s new music video for “Confident” premiered.
What do you think of Braun’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet