Justin Bieber’s Manager Scooter Braun: Grammys “Blew It” By Snubbing Singer
11:25 am, December 6th, 2012
Braun took to Twitter to vent his frustration with the snub.
After congratulating Carly Rae Jepsen on her nominations for “Call Me Maybe,” Braun wrote, “This time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE. The kid deserved it. Grammy board u blew it on this one.”
He continued, “The hardest thing to do is transition, keep the train moving. the kid delivered. Huge succesful album, sold out tour, and won people over… this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.”
Braun did congratulate the nominees.
“So to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it. Just feel like so did JB,” tweeted the manager.
He added, “To his fans…looks like we get to stay the underdog a little longer. #BRINGIT.”
Later, Braun wrote, “life is long, with many ups and downs, but we get to keep going, everyday brings a new opportunity. NOTHING GREAT EVER CAME EASY.”
Do you think Bieber should have received a Grammy nod?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of