Jennifer Lopez Wants Scooter Braun to Join American Idol As Third Judge
9:16 pm, August 21st, 2013
A source close to the situation tells us the music manager-producer-record label exec could potentially join Lopez and Keith Urban on the judges’ panel for the show’s upcoming 13th season.
Braun certainly knows about cultivating new acts, having discovered Justin Bieber, and overseeing the careers of Carly Rae Jepsen and The Wanted, among others.
Earlier this week, producer-songwriter Dr. Luke was also reported to be a possible judge.
Lopez’s interest in Braun was first reported by Us Weekly.
Do you think Braun would make a good “Idol” judge?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet