Jennifer Lopez Wants Scooter Braun to Join American Idol As Third Judge
9:16 pm, August 21st, 2013
A source close to the situation tells us the music manager-producer-record label exec could potentially join Lopez and Keith Urban on the judges’ panel for the show’s upcoming 13th season.
Braun certainly knows about cultivating new acts, having discovered Justin Bieber, and overseeing the careers of Carly Rae Jepsen and The Wanted, among others.
Earlier this week, producer-songwriter Dr. Luke was also reported to be a possible judge.
Lopez’s interest in Braun was first reported by Us Weekly.
Do you think Braun would make a good “Idol” judge?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship