Jennifer Lopez Wants Scooter Braun to Join American Idol As Third Judge
9:16 pm, August 21st, 2013
A source close to the situation tells us the music manager-producer-record label exec could potentially join Lopez and Keith Urban on the judges’ panel for the show’s upcoming 13th season.
Braun certainly knows about cultivating new acts, having discovered Justin Bieber, and overseeing the careers of Carly Rae Jepsen and The Wanted, among others.
Earlier this week, producer-songwriter Dr. Luke was also reported to be a possible judge.
Lopez’s interest in Braun was first reported by Us Weekly.
Do you think Braun would make a good “Idol” judge?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed