Selena Gomez Thanks Fans After Tragedy, Reveals Sister Was Named ‘Scarlett Teefey’
6:44 pm, December 26th, 2011
Just moments ago, though, the singer posted a message to her millions of fans to express gratitude for their support.
“Belated Merry Christmas everybody.. I can’t thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate every one of you.. I love you all so much and we hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas!” writes Gomez.
She signs the note, “Love, Me, Momma, Brian and our guardian angel Scarlett.”
Gomez’s enormous legion of fans quickly made “Scarlett Teefey” a trending topic on Twitter.
The baby was to be the first child of Cornett’s and Gomez’s stepdad, Brian Teefey, who got married when Gomez was 14 years old.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage