Selena Gomez Thanks Fans After Tragedy, Reveals Sister Was Named ‘Scarlett Teefey’
6:44 pm, December 26th, 2011
Just moments ago, though, the singer posted a message to her millions of fans to express gratitude for their support.
“Belated Merry Christmas everybody.. I can’t thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate every one of you.. I love you all so much and we hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas!” writes Gomez.
She signs the note, “Love, Me, Momma, Brian and our guardian angel Scarlett.”
Gomez’s enormous legion of fans quickly made “Scarlett Teefey” a trending topic on Twitter.
The baby was to be the first child of Cornett’s and Gomez’s stepdad, Brian Teefey, who got married when Gomez was 14 years old.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting