Scarlett Johansson: Ryan Reynolds Divorce Was “Horrible”
1:37 pm, April 12th, 2012
The Avengers star, who graces the cover of the May issue of Vogue, tells the magazine that the end of her marriage was “horrible… It was devastating.”
“It really throws you,” she adds, explaining, “You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn’t work out.”
Johansson calls her divorce “a very lonely thing. It’s like the loneliest thing you’ll ever do, in some way.”
Nevertheless, the actress doesn’t regret getting married.
She recalls, “It was a beautiful thing… The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment… I think it’s nice to know that you’re capable of loving somebody in that way.”
Of Penn she acknowledges, “We spent time together… I never put a title on it, really, but we were seeing each other.”
Still, she feels he’s a “remarkable person.”
Johansson says the media glare for Naylor has been “an adjustment” and “bizarre” (since he’s not a celebrity), but she notes, “He’s really remarkably good about it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank