Scarlett Johansson: Ryan Reynolds Divorce Was “Horrible”
1:37 pm, April 12th, 2012
The Avengers star, who graces the cover of the May issue of Vogue, tells the magazine that the end of her marriage was “horrible… It was devastating.”
“It really throws you,” she adds, explaining, “You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn’t work out.”
Johansson calls her divorce “a very lonely thing. It’s like the loneliest thing you’ll ever do, in some way.”
Nevertheless, the actress doesn’t regret getting married.
She recalls, “It was a beautiful thing… The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment… I think it’s nice to know that you’re capable of loving somebody in that way.”
Of Penn she acknowledges, “We spent time together… I never put a title on it, really, but we were seeing each other.”
Still, she feels he’s a “remarkable person.”
Johansson says the media glare for Naylor has been “an adjustment” and “bizarre” (since he’s not a celebrity), but she notes, “He’s really remarkably good about it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of
- Is Porsha Stewart Pregnant?
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?