Scarlett Johansson: Ryan Reynolds Divorce Was “Horrible”
1:37 pm, April 12th, 2012
The Avengers star, who graces the cover of the May issue of Vogue, tells the magazine that the end of her marriage was “horrible… It was devastating.”
“It really throws you,” she adds, explaining, “You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn’t work out.”
Johansson calls her divorce “a very lonely thing. It’s like the loneliest thing you’ll ever do, in some way.”
Nevertheless, the actress doesn’t regret getting married.
She recalls, “It was a beautiful thing… The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment… I think it’s nice to know that you’re capable of loving somebody in that way.”
Of Penn she acknowledges, “We spent time together… I never put a title on it, really, but we were seeing each other.”
Still, she feels he’s a “remarkable person.”
Johansson says the media glare for Naylor has been “an adjustment” and “bizarre” (since he’s not a celebrity), but she notes, “He’s really remarkably good about it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look