Scarlett Johansson Named “Sexiest Woman Alive” By Esquire (PHOTO)
10:17 am, October 7th, 2013PHOTO
The actress, who earned the title in 2006, appears on the mag’s November cover in a tight top and booty shorts.
Johansson tells the magazine she has to work hard to stay relevant in Hollywood, sharing, “I gotta hustle. I’m a twenty-eight-year-old woman in the movie business.”
The star reveals, “Pretty soon the roles you’re offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work — theater, producing, this thing with Esquire.”
Johansson also opens up to the mag about her relationship with French journalist Romain Dauriac, to whom she got engaged last month.
She says that jealousy “comes with the territory” with a Frenchman, but she prefers being with someone “who’s a little jealous.”
The issue hits newsstands on October 15.
Check out a larger version of Johansson’s cover below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms