Scarlett Johansson “Betrayed” by Sandra Bullock?
12:03 pm, January 13th, 2011
Now comes an equally ridiculous rumor about Johansson supposedly feeling “betrayed” by Sandra Bullock‘s alleged “romance” with Reynolds.
OK! magazine claims Johansson found out from friends that her soon-to-be ex “spent a romantic New Year’s Eve” with Bullock at Bess Bistro in Austin, Texas.
A “longtime pal” tells the tabloid, “It feels like a slap in the face, to be honest” and describes Johansson as feeling “a little betrayed by Sandra.” OK! says news of Reynolds and Bullock partying together “really stung” Johansson.
All of this is fascinating, except for two small problems…
First, there is NO Reynolds-Bullock romance. Just because OK! devoted a cover to their fictional relationship last week, it’s still simply not true. As a rep for Reynolds tells Gossip Cop, “There is ZERO truth to the rumors! They are just friends and have been for over a decade!”
Second, Johansson has NO ill will toward Bullock.
A source close to Johansson tells Gossip Cop the two actresses have been friends for a long time, even lunching together with Drew Barrymore in Austin two days before New Year’s Eve.
OK! should really cut its losses and move on, just as Johansson and Reynolds have.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Austin Mahone Breaking More Hearts Than Bieber
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Most Shocking Celeb Social Media Confessions
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?