Scarlett Johansson “Betrayed” by Sandra Bullock?
12:03 pm, January 13th, 2011
Now comes an equally ridiculous rumor about Johansson supposedly feeling “betrayed” by Sandra Bullock‘s alleged “romance” with Reynolds.
OK! magazine claims Johansson found out from friends that her soon-to-be ex “spent a romantic New Year’s Eve” with Bullock at Bess Bistro in Austin, Texas.
A “longtime pal” tells the tabloid, “It feels like a slap in the face, to be honest” and describes Johansson as feeling “a little betrayed by Sandra.” OK! says news of Reynolds and Bullock partying together “really stung” Johansson.
All of this is fascinating, except for two small problems…
First, there is NO Reynolds-Bullock romance. Just because OK! devoted a cover to their fictional relationship last week, it’s still simply not true. As a rep for Reynolds tells Gossip Cop, “There is ZERO truth to the rumors! They are just friends and have been for over a decade!”
Second, Johansson has NO ill will toward Bullock.
A source close to Johansson tells Gossip Cop the two actresses have been friends for a long time, even lunching together with Drew Barrymore in Austin two days before New Year’s Eve.
OK! should really cut its losses and move on, just as Johansson and Reynolds have.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments