Tab falsely distances Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds
4:44 pm, May 12th, 2010
How bad is it?
According to the supermarket tabloid, a so-called “insider” says, “There are very real fears they are headed for a divorce.”
The mag notes, “They don’t see each other enough,” and even points out that Reynolds was “absent when his wife recently attended President Obama‘s star-studded White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington, D.C.”
OK, but it wasn’t like Reynolds snubbed Johansson, and didn’t go because they had an argument or anything.
The Proposal star, even by the Enquirer‘s own acknowledgement, has been working in New Orleans on the film Green Lantern.
Rumors of a possible rift have plagued the couple before, but they are fine, says a source in the know.
Another source, who’s close to Reynolds, calls this latest report “false” and “untrue,” and believes the story popped up “because they are currently working apart.”
Additionally, a rep for Johansson tells Gossip Cop, there’s “absolutely no truth to this.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship