Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Reportedly Share “Friendly” Dinner
10:41 am, December 19th, 2010
The estranged couple were spotted at New York’s Blue Ribbon restaurant, where they were reportedly “smiling and laughing the whole time.”
“They just wanted to connect and have a friendly chat,” a source told People, adding that despite the cordial tenor, “They aren’t reconciling. This was just two people who were married being civil and friendly.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the couple simply grew apart because of distance, and it was Reynolds who initiated the separation.
What do you think about them sharing a meal so soon after announcing they’re divorcing?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring