Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Reportedly Share “Friendly” Dinner
10:41 am, December 19th, 2010
The estranged couple were spotted at New York’s Blue Ribbon restaurant, where they were reportedly “smiling and laughing the whole time.”
“They just wanted to connect and have a friendly chat,” a source told People, adding that despite the cordial tenor, “They aren’t reconciling. This was just two people who were married being civil and friendly.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the couple simply grew apart because of distance, and it was Reynolds who initiated the separation.
What do you think about them sharing a meal so soon after announcing they’re divorcing?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet