Scarlett Johansson Has Gone Psycho
10:47 am, March 2nd, 2012
Scarlett Johansson is going Psycho.
The actress has signed on to play the late Janet Leigh in the upcoming film, Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho.
The movie, based on the famed director’s life — and specifically his efforts to make the now-iconic horror film — will star James D’Arcy in the Anthony Perkins role of the killer, Anthony Hopkins as Hitchcock, and Helen Mirren as his wife, Alma.
You can be assured the infamous murder “shower” scene will be featured prominently in the movie, which shouldn’t be a problem for Johansson, who’s done some nude work before.
Johansson’s casting was first reported by Variety.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank