Scarlett Johansson Has Gone Psycho
10:47 am, March 2nd, 2012
Scarlett Johansson is going Psycho.
The actress has signed on to play the late Janet Leigh in the upcoming film, Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho.
The movie, based on the famed director’s life — and specifically his efforts to make the now-iconic horror film — will star James D’Arcy in the Anthony Perkins role of the killer, Anthony Hopkins as Hitchcock, and Helen Mirren as his wife, Alma.
You can be assured the infamous murder “shower” scene will be featured prominently in the movie, which shouldn’t be a problem for Johansson, who’s done some nude work before.
Johansson’s casting was first reported by Variety.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids