Scarlett Johansson Has Gone Psycho
10:47 am, March 2nd, 2012
Scarlett Johansson is going Psycho.
The actress has signed on to play the late Janet Leigh in the upcoming film, Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho.
The movie, based on the famed director’s life — and specifically his efforts to make the now-iconic horror film — will star James D’Arcy in the Anthony Perkins role of the killer, Anthony Hopkins as Hitchcock, and Helen Mirren as his wife, Alma.
You can be assured the infamous murder “shower” scene will be featured prominently in the movie, which shouldn’t be a problem for Johansson, who’s done some nude work before.
Johansson’s casting was first reported by Variety.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring