Scarlett Johansson Could Get More Than $66,000 From Nude Hacker
9:54 pm, June 26th, 2012
He was accused of hacking into the e-mail accounts of Johansson and other stars, including Christina Aguilera.
In pre-sentencing papers, prosecutors recommend Johansson be compensated $66,179.46, with another $7,500 going to Aguilera.
The U.S. Attorneys handling the case also say Chaney should serve 71 months in federal prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.
He will be sentenced on July 23.
Do you think Chaney should pay restitution to the celebrities he hacked?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down