Scarlett Johansson Could Get More Than $66,000 From Nude Hacker
9:54 pm, June 26th, 2012
He was accused of hacking into the e-mail accounts of Johansson and other stars, including Christina Aguilera.
In pre-sentencing papers, prosecutors recommend Johansson be compensated $66,179.46, with another $7,500 going to Aguilera.
The U.S. Attorneys handling the case also say Chaney should serve 71 months in federal prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.
He will be sentenced on July 23.
Do you think Chaney should pay restitution to the celebrities he hacked?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids