Scarlett Johansson Could Get More Than $66,000 From Nude Hacker
9:54 pm, June 26th, 2012
He was accused of hacking into the e-mail accounts of Johansson and other stars, including Christina Aguilera.
In pre-sentencing papers, prosecutors recommend Johansson be compensated $66,179.46, with another $7,500 going to Aguilera.
The U.S. Attorneys handling the case also say Chaney should serve 71 months in federal prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.
He will be sentenced on July 23.
Do you think Chaney should pay restitution to the celebrities he hacked?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank