Scarlett Johansson Could Get More Than $66,000 From Nude Hacker
9:54 pm, June 26th, 2012
He was accused of hacking into the e-mail accounts of Johansson and other stars, including Christina Aguilera.
In pre-sentencing papers, prosecutors recommend Johansson be compensated $66,179.46, with another $7,500 going to Aguilera.
The U.S. Attorneys handling the case also say Chaney should serve 71 months in federal prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.
He will be sentenced on July 23.
Do you think Chaney should pay restitution to the celebrities he hacked?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties