Scarlett Johansson Could Get More Than $66,000 From Nude Hacker
9:54 pm, June 26th, 2012
He was accused of hacking into the e-mail accounts of Johansson and other stars, including Christina Aguilera.
In pre-sentencing papers, prosecutors recommend Johansson be compensated $66,179.46, with another $7,500 going to Aguilera.
The U.S. Attorneys handling the case also say Chaney should serve 71 months in federal prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.
He will be sentenced on July 23.
Do you think Chaney should pay restitution to the celebrities he hacked?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?