Scarlett Johansson Talks Ryan Reynolds Divorce, New Boyfriend in Maire Claire
12:01 pm, April 8th, 2013PHOTO
On her 2010 split from Reynolds, who is now married to Blake Lively, the actress shares, “Well, it wasn’t that long ago. But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward.”
Johansson adds, “I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.”
The “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” star also talks about her romance with French creative agency manager Dauriac, joking about the their “ridiculous” dancing at a January after-party for the Broadway show.
She tells the mag, “The next day my boyfriend and I were saying, ‘We were the best dancers in the whole world last night!’” adding that they were “completely delusional” to think that way.
Johansson goes on to reveal that her relationship deal-breaker is jealousy, offering, “I don’t like jealous behavior. I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity.”
“Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that,” notes the star.
Johansson, who had nude photos from her email hacked last year, is serious about her privacy, which is why she says she’s not active on social media.
She tells the mag, “All of it drives me crazy. I don’t understand this need to ‘share.’ We almost exploit ourselves in order to feel seen.”
The magazine hits newsstands on April 16.
Check out the pics below!
What do you think of Johansson’s interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy