Scarlett Johansson “Lost Girlfriend” Missing Fliers Posted By Lonely Australian
5:59 pm, November 30th, 2013PHOTO
Scarlett Johansson is “lost” — according to one lonely Australian desperate for companionship.
Fliers with a picture of the famous actress under the heading “Lost!!! Girlfriend” have begun appearing around Sydney, thanks to a single man named Brendan.
The poster (see right and below) adds, “If this is you… or similar… please get in touch.”
A phone number is provided.
When a local radio station saw the stunt being shared on Twitter and called the number, Brendan made it clear that he’d be more than happy for anyone to call him up, whether for a laugh or a date.
Since the real Johansson is engaged, we’re guessing she won’t be the one to make a love connection with him.
Is the tactic clever and harmless, or in poor taste?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents