Scarlett Johansson “Lost Girlfriend” Missing Fliers Posted By Lonely Australian
5:59 pm, November 30th, 2013PHOTO
Scarlett Johansson is “lost” — according to one lonely Australian desperate for companionship.
Fliers with a picture of the famous actress under the heading “Lost!!! Girlfriend” have begun appearing around Sydney, thanks to a single man named Brendan.
The poster (see right and below) adds, “If this is you… or similar… please get in touch.”
A phone number is provided.
When a local radio station saw the stunt being shared on Twitter and called the number, Brendan made it clear that he’d be more than happy for anyone to call him up, whether for a laugh or a date.
Since the real Johansson is engaged, we’re guessing she won’t be the one to make a love connection with him.
Is the tactic clever and harmless, or in poor taste?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress