Scarlett Johansson and Anna Wintour to Host Obama Fundraiser in New York
10:02 am, January 23rd, 2012
The fundraiser is set for February 7 at the Theory store in the Meatpacking District, and will be attended by such designers as Beyonce, Diddy, Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Georgina Chapman and Vera Wang.
The event is part of Runway to Win, a campaign initiative by fashion designers who support Obama’s reelection, and will feature Obama-themed clothing and accessories crafted by the designers.
Check out the invitation below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments