Scarlett Johansson and Anna Wintour to Host Obama Fundraiser in New York
10:02 am, January 23rd, 2012
The fundraiser is set for February 7 at the Theory store in the Meatpacking District, and will be attended by such designers as Beyonce, Diddy, Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Georgina Chapman and Vera Wang.
The event is part of Runway to Win, a campaign initiative by fashion designers who support Obama’s reelection, and will feature Obama-themed clothing and accessories crafted by the designers.
Check out the invitation below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed