Scarlett Johansson’s Friendships with Avengers Co-Stars Driving Wives Crazy?
5:08 pm, July 28th, 2012
According to the National Enquirer, Scarlett Johansson is driving the wives of her co-stars in The Avengers “CRAZY!”
Um, how exactly?
The Enquirer says just by being friendly.
“ScarJo’s buddy-buddy friendships with their hubbies has really rubbed some wives the wrong way — especially Chris Hemsworth’s wife, Elsa, and Robert Downey Jr.’s wife, Susan,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
The Enquirer source continues, “Their husbands text back and forth with Scarlett, call her and giggle on the phone — and when they rave that Scarlett’s ‘like one of the guys,’ it really grinds the girls’ gears! They think it borders on being flirty.”
The magazine’s “source” claims the “problem” is ongoing with the sequel to The Avengers in the works.
Except there’s no “problem.”
It’s a sign of the Enquirer’s desperation that it can’t even muster a phony in-person “flirtation” rumor, instead saying that Johansson’s friendly phone calls and texts are somehow threatening her co-stars’ wives.
Hemsworth recently welcomed a baby with his wife.
The Downeys just added to their family, too.
Neither Elsa Pataky or Susan Downey is spending ANY time freaking out over Johansson sharing a few long-distance laughs with their husbands.
Sources close to both stars tell Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is absurd.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks