MAG: Scarlett Johansson’s Mystery Hunk Is “More Than A Bodyguard”
9:54 am, July 21st, 2012
Earlier this month, Scarlett Johansson was spotted on a yacht with a so-called “mystery man,” whom outlets immediately assumed to be some kind of new romantic interest for the actress.
Gossip Cop busted the rumor and identified the guy as Johansson’s bodyguard.
But Star magazine won’t leave the matter alone.
“This Guy Is More Than A Bodyguard,” proclaims the tab, adding, “Talk about a job with benefits!”
According to Star, it “may be true” that Johansson’s “unnamed beefcake” is her bodyguard, but it “looked like she was breaking in this Speedo-sporting hunk as her new beau.”
The mag wonders “how her current boyfriend, New York City advertising executive Nate Naylor, feels about Scarlett getting so close and personal with her hired gun.”
We’re betting he’s fine with it.
Again: There’s no romance between Johansson and her bodyguard.
As Gossip Cop already confirmed, she’s still very much with Naylor, who doesn’t freak out whenever Johansson is spotted with a male employee.
The reason Star is reporting (wrongly) on old non-news is because the mag has no real dish on Johansson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles