Savannah Guthrie Makes Debut as Co-Anchor of Today Show (VIDEO)
8:27 am, July 9th, 2012VIDEO
Savannah Guthrie made her debut as co-anchor of the “Today” show on Monday.
Lauer mentioned that the “Today” family was excited to have Guthrie aboard because, “You bring a great attitude and what we like to call a ‘weird’ sense of humor to this program.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank