WATCH: 17-Year-Old Savannah Berry Wows The Voice Judges
9:07 pm, April 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Savannah Berry wowed on “The Voice” on Tuesday, causing three of the judges to spin around.
The 17-year-old, who has already performed with Sugarland, auditioned with “Safe and Sound.”
Adam Levine turned around just a few notes in, with Shakira and Blake Shelton soon following.
“I be the only idiot that didn’t hit my button,” Usher said afterward.
Levine and Shelton engaged in their usual competitive banter, but Shakira interjected, saying, “These two guys. Three seasons already. They’re jaded. They’re almost deaf.”
Berry can “win this competition,” noted the Latin singer, adding, “I know I’m gonna win this season and I’m gonna win it with you.”
But despite the hard sell, Berry followed her country instincts — and her love of Miranda Lambert — and teamed up with Shelton.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court