WATCH: 17-Year-Old Savannah Berry Wows The Voice Judges
9:07 pm, April 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Savannah Berry wowed on “The Voice” on Tuesday, causing three of the judges to spin around.
The 17-year-old, who has already performed with Sugarland, auditioned with “Safe and Sound.”
Adam Levine turned around just a few notes in, with Shakira and Blake Shelton soon following.
“I be the only idiot that didn’t hit my button,” Usher said afterward.
Levine and Shelton engaged in their usual competitive banter, but Shakira interjected, saying, “These two guys. Three seasons already. They’re jaded. They’re almost deaf.”
Berry can “win this competition,” noted the Latin singer, adding, “I know I’m gonna win this season and I’m gonna win it with you.”
But despite the hard sell, Berry followed her country instincts — and her love of Miranda Lambert — and teamed up with Shelton.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting