“Sex and the City 2″ Opens – Will You Be Seeing It?
9:59 am, May 28th, 2010POLL
Amid a summer avalanche of comic book crusaders and action-adventure blockbusters comes today’s wide release of mega chick flick Sex and the City 2.
Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis are back — and everywhere, promoting the highly anticipated sequel on both sides of the Atlantic. This morning the gang will appear on “The View.”
The first film was an even bigger hit than expected, taking in more than $400 million worldwide.
Do you plan on seeing the new installment?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri