Sarah Silverman Blasts “Offensive” Women on The Bachelor
9:56 am, April 27th, 2012
Sarah Silverman has some choice words for the women on “The Bachelor.”
The comedienne discussed the show on the premiere of Lifetime’s “The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet” on Thursday, saying it’s bizarre that people consider her “offensive,” but not the women who degrade themselves to “win” a man on reality TV.
Silverman told De Cadenet, “I’ll tell you what’s offensive: these shows… that are on ABC during primetime. Twenty-five women in JC Penney prom dresses, fully grown, going, ‘He took us to a castle!’ No he didn’t. Producers procured a castle.”
“And there’s 25 of you — that’s how special you aren’t,” she added bluntly.
Silverman offered, “I think, ‘Wow, some young girl is watching this, and there should be a warning saying, ‘This is not acceptable behavior.’”
Check back soon for video.
Do you agree with Silverman’s thoughts on “The Bachelor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents