Sarah Silverman Blasts “Offensive” Women on The Bachelor
9:56 am, April 27th, 2012
Sarah Silverman has some choice words for the women on “The Bachelor.”
The comedienne discussed the show on the premiere of Lifetime’s “The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet” on Thursday, saying it’s bizarre that people consider her “offensive,” but not the women who degrade themselves to “win” a man on reality TV.
Silverman told De Cadenet, “I’ll tell you what’s offensive: these shows… that are on ABC during primetime. Twenty-five women in JC Penney prom dresses, fully grown, going, ‘He took us to a castle!’ No he didn’t. Producers procured a castle.”
“And there’s 25 of you — that’s how special you aren’t,” she added bluntly.
Silverman offered, “I think, ‘Wow, some young girl is watching this, and there should be a warning saying, ‘This is not acceptable behavior.’”
Check back soon for video.
Do you agree with Silverman’s thoughts on “The Bachelor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?