Sarah Palin Slams “Bully” Kathy Griffin
3:51 pm, March 6th, 2011VIDEO
Griffin has frequently mocked the Palin family, including former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Bristol Palin, whose weight gain Griffin mentioned during last December’s “VH1 Divas Salute the Troops.”
While appearing on Jeanine Pirro‘s new Fox News show, Sarah Palin struck back.
“You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she’s kind of this – she’s a 50-year-old adult bully is really what she is.”
“She’s kind of a has-been comedian and she can do those things to me. I would just ask for respect of my children. As she had stated on CNN that her New Year’s resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little too far.”
“Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone.”
Video is below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle