Was Sarah Palin Booed on “DWTS”?
10:05 am, September 28th, 2010POLL + VIDEO
Was Sarah Palin booed on “Dancing with the Stars”?
That seems to be the question on everyone’s mind after the former vice presidential candidate and mom to “DWTS” contestant Bristol Palin appeared on last night’s live episode.
The elder Palin received a decent amount of camera time, even doing a mini-interview. But shortly before the camera cut to her, boos could be heard from off-screen as co-host Brooke Burke interviewed competitor Jennifer Grey and partner Derek Hough.
“There’s booing in the ballroom,” Burke acknowledged. “We don’t know why.”
So, were the boos for the former Alaskan governor?
Nope, says host Tom Bergeron.
“Audience not booing Bristol’s mom tonight on DWTS,” he tweeted. “They were booing judges score of Jennifer. It was a booapalooza on the judges all night!”
Watch the video, and then tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller