Natalie Portman’s “Dance Double” Says ‘Swan’ Filmmakers Are Lying
1:33 pm, April 16th, 2011VIDEO
Natalie Portman‘s Black Swan “dance double” is (still) not giving up the fight.
In a “20/20″ appearance, Ballet pro Sarah Lane says filmmakers are “completely lying” when they insist Portman did most of her own dancing in the role for which she won an Academy Award.
“When those incorrect things are coming out, and they threaten the entire principle of ballet, then I feel like I need to say something,” contends Lane, who claims she’s not “disgruntled” by Portman omitting her from her Oscar acceptance speech.
Darren Aronofsky, who directed Black Swan, has said that Portman contributed 111 “untouched” dance shots out of the 139 shots audiences see her character perform. “If you do the math, that’s 80 percent Natalie Portman,” says Aronofsky.
Apparently, Lane begs to differ.
Check out the video below! What do you think about Lane’s allegations?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting