Natalie Portman’s “Dance Double” Says ‘Swan’ Filmmakers Are Lying
1:33 pm, April 16th, 2011VIDEO
Natalie Portman‘s Black Swan “dance double” is (still) not giving up the fight.
In a “20/20″ appearance, Ballet pro Sarah Lane says filmmakers are “completely lying” when they insist Portman did most of her own dancing in the role for which she won an Academy Award.
“When those incorrect things are coming out, and they threaten the entire principle of ballet, then I feel like I need to say something,” contends Lane, who claims she’s not “disgruntled” by Portman omitting her from her Oscar acceptance speech.
Darren Aronofsky, who directed Black Swan, has said that Portman contributed 111 “untouched” dance shots out of the 139 shots audiences see her character perform. “If you do the math, that’s 80 percent Natalie Portman,” says Aronofsky.
Apparently, Lane begs to differ.
Check out the video below! What do you think about Lane’s allegations?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video