Sarah Jessica Parker & Victoria Beckham Collaborating on Fashion Line?
3:30 pm, June 28th, 2012
Sarah Jessica Parker and Victoria Beckham “will possibly, maybe, hopefully be collaborating on a fashion line,” reports Perez Hilton, who spends his time twiddling his thumbs and hoping rumors are true rather than actually finding out the facts.
The clueless blogger writes that the supposed collection “will be targeted at women between the ages of 20 to 50.”
Perez gushes, “We would love nothing more but for Carrie Bradshaw and Posh Spice to meet in the fanciful land of fashion.”
However, despite what colorful hopes and dreams float around in Perez’s head, the reality is that Parker and Beckham are NOT collaborating on a fashion line.
A rep for Parker tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the report is 100 percent “false.”
Yet another Perez fashion faux pas.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin