Sarah Jessica Parker & Victoria Beckham Collaborating on Fashion Line?
3:30 pm, June 28th, 2012
Sarah Jessica Parker and Victoria Beckham “will possibly, maybe, hopefully be collaborating on a fashion line,” reports Perez Hilton, who spends his time twiddling his thumbs and hoping rumors are true rather than actually finding out the facts.
The clueless blogger writes that the supposed collection “will be targeted at women between the ages of 20 to 50.”
Perez gushes, “We would love nothing more but for Carrie Bradshaw and Posh Spice to meet in the fanciful land of fashion.”
However, despite what colorful hopes and dreams float around in Perez’s head, the reality is that Parker and Beckham are NOT collaborating on a fashion line.
A rep for Parker tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the report is 100 percent “false.”
Yet another Perez fashion faux pas.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years