Sarah Jessica Parker “At Her Wit’s End” Over Temperamental Twins, Says Mag
1:08 pm, September 21st, 2011
“Sarah Jessica Parker is at her wit’s end over her strong-willed 2-year-old twins girls, Marion and Tabitha,” reports In Touch.
According to a so-called “friend” of Parker, “The twins have wicked tempers, fight with each other and their brother [James], and are fussy over food and sleeping issues.”
As a result of the children’s supposedly difficult behavior, says the mag’s source, the I Don’t Know How She Does It star is “running on less than four hours of sleep a night” and “currently looking for a live-in nanny to help out.”
“The twins are just too much to handle on their own,” adds the alleged source.
Actually, they’re not.
A rep for Parker tells Gossip Cop she is not hiring a live-in nanny, and calls the tab’s story “false” and “nonsense.”
In Touch, on the other hand, could benefit from hiring a fact-checker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?