Sarah Jessica Parker Getting “Plastic Surgery” For “Zombie Hands,” Claims Mag
1:10 pm, April 24th, 2013
Sarah Jessica Parker wants to get “plastic surgery” to fix her “zombie hands,” reports a ridiculous item from Star.
Ah, yes, “zombie hands” is a rampant problem among Hollywood actresses today.
Regardless, a purported “insider” tells the mag, “Sarah didn’t realize how bad her hands were until a friend pointed them out,” and reveals, “She’s been freaking out ever since and looking into procedures to make them look younger and less veiny.”
The so-called “pal” notes, “She’s even stopped having her nails done so less attention would be drawn to her hands.”
Star goes on to consult a plastic surgeon, who suggests, “Fat injections or fillers like Sculptra and Juvéderm can smooth them out. Or laser treatments like IPL are great.”
We’re sure Parker will be exceedingly grateful for the tab doing all this research on her behalf.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Parker about the tabloid’s tale, and we were told it’s 100% FALSE.
As an aside, in this photo of Parker taken just last week (above), she’s clearly had her nails done.
Anyway, if you or anyone you know suffers from zombie hands, we’re sure the staff at Star can get you all the info you need to get rid of this pesky problem.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired