CLAIM: Sarah Jessica Parker “Escapes Her Kids” with New Apartment
5:04 pm, November 30th, 2011
“SJP Escapes Her Kids,” reads the headline of an In Touch item that claims Sarah Jessica Parker “just got her own apartment in New York City, blocks away from the townhouse she shares with hubby Matthew Broderick and their kids.”
According to a so-called “insider,” the actress “got herself an apartment that’s just for her. She met with the co-op board and said she needed a place to work in peace.”
So is the Sex and the City star really fleeing her family?
A source close to Parker tells Gossip Cop she’s (1) had that apartment for years; (2) it’s a studio she uses when she needs to get ready for events or up early, so that she doesn’t disrupt her family household; (3) it’s a rental, not a co-op; (4) it has a doorman, unlike her other home, so that she can accept packages; (5) it’s not even in the building pictured in In Touch‘s item.
In other words, Parker and Broderick do happen to have a second place – but In Touch gets every detail wrong and then incorrectly concludes Parker has some scandalous new escape pod.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?