Sarah Jessica Parker Weighs in On Kim Kardashian Divorce (LISTEN)
11:37 am, November 3rd, 2011LISTEN
Parker, who’s also Down Under promoting her latest movie, I Don’t Know How She Does It, was asked on the “Matt & Jo” show how she and Matthew Broderick have made their marriage last 14 years, as opposed to Kardashian’s 72-day union.
“First of all, we live in New York,” said the actress, adding, “I suspect that we choose to live our lives very differently [from Kardashian].”
“We’re not terribly public, and we don’t talk about our marriage a lot. We don’t share those kinds of details. We don’t offer them up… maybe that’s something to think about,” Parker told the show.
While there’s certainly something to Parker’s advice, it seems unlikely Kardashian will take it since her entire career has been based on broadcasting her private life.
Listen to the interview below!
What do you think about Parker’s advice for Kardashian?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- Cutest Couple: Emily Blunt And John Krasinki