Sarah Jessica Parker Caught Up in Entourage Member’s Airport Shoplifting
10:23 am, December 12th, 2012
Sarah Jessica Parker’s flight to New York on Wednesday was delayed after a member of her entourage was reportedly accused of shoplifting.
The actress had been in Norway for the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, but ran into trouble at the airport before she could make her trip home.
Cops stopped Parker and her group as they were boarding their flight, alleging that a person in the “Sex and the City” star’s posse stole a pair of expensive sunglasses from one of the terminal’s shops.
The flight was reportedly held up for an hour, and the duo weren’t permitted to leave until the assistant paid a $1,400 fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Rihanna: I'm Fully Over Chris Brown Now
- Kim Kardashian Begs for Divorce Before Baby Comes
- 8 Destiny's Child Bloopers That Will Crack You Up