Sarah Jessica Parker Caught Up in Entourage Member’s Airport Shoplifting
10:23 am, December 12th, 2012
Sarah Jessica Parker’s flight to New York on Wednesday was delayed after a member of her entourage was reportedly accused of shoplifting.
The actress had been in Norway for the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, but ran into trouble at the airport before she could make her trip home.
Cops stopped Parker and her group as they were boarding their flight, alleging that a person in the “Sex and the City” star’s posse stole a pair of expensive sunglasses from one of the terminal’s shops.
The flight was reportedly held up for an hour, and the duo weren’t permitted to leave until the assistant paid a $1,400 fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet