Sara Gilbert Engaged to Linda Perry!
4:38 pm, April 8th, 2013
Sara Gilbert is engaged!
“The Talk” host announced the big news on Monday, revealing that her girlfriend, singer-songwriter Linda Perry, recently popped the question with an elaborate musical proposal during a picnic in Los Angeles.
Perry arranged for musicians, posing as other “picnickers,” to play the couple’s tune — The Cure’s “Love Song” — before pulling out a series of T-shirt that spelled out “Will You Marry Me?”
Gilbert said yes.
The onetime “Roseanne” actress has two children with former partner Allison Adler, from whom she split in 2011.
Congrats to her and Perry!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents