Sara Gilbert Engaged to Linda Perry!
4:38 pm, April 8th, 2013
Sara Gilbert is engaged!
“The Talk” host announced the big news on Monday, revealing that her girlfriend, singer-songwriter Linda Perry, recently popped the question with an elaborate musical proposal during a picnic in Los Angeles.
Perry arranged for musicians, posing as other “picnickers,” to play the couple’s tune — The Cure’s “Love Song” — before pulling out a series of T-shirt that spelled out “Will You Marry Me?”
Gilbert said yes.
The onetime “Roseanne” actress has two children with former partner Allison Adler, from whom she split in 2011.
Congrats to her and Perry!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails