CLAIM: Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Planning Barefoot BBQ Wedding
10:51 am, September 21st, 2011
They’re “set to wed in a backyard ceremony – with BBQ, bare feet and [Bullock's son] Louis as best man!”
“Plans have been in the works for nuptials in the next few months ever since the couple broached the topic during a mid-August vacation,” explains the magazine, which cites an “insider” as saying that Bullock decided to “pull the trigger” when she saw how well Reynolds and Louis get along.
The event will supposedly take place at Bullock’s home in Austin, Texas, with “no more than 25 of the couple’s closest friends and family” in attendance.
According to Star, “the wedding will be relaxed, heartfelt and fun – just like Ryan and Sandra’s relationship.”
Hmm. What other words could be used to describe the “relationship”?
There’s not going to be a wedding, because Bullock and Reynolds have no romantic relationship.
Sources close to both laughed off Star‘s “Texas wedding” report.
Come to think of it, we hear a lot of laughter when we follow up on Star stories.
We do wish it were true, though, because we’d love to see what kind of bachelor party 20-month-old “best man” Louis would throw for Reynolds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin