Sandra Bullock Adopting Again?
11:53 am, May 18th, 2011
The tabloid says it can “exclusively reveal” that the Oscar winner “has become so confident as a single mother that she’s chugging full steam ahead with her plans to adopt baby No. 2.”
According to a Star “insider,” little Louis “brought so much joy to her life right when she needed it most, and she thinks having another baby will double her happiness.”
It’s hard to argue against happiness… but is Bullock actually about to add to her family?
Not at the moment.
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop Bullock “has no intention of adopting another child at this time.”
Star predicts the alleged adoption “is on track to happen as soon as this summer,” which is another way of saying, “We have no idea whether she’ll adopt, and please don’t hold us to anything we report here.”
The mag is similarly noncommittal when it comes to guessing the gender of the hypothetical Bullock baby, commenting that the actress is “intrigued” by the idea of a girl, but “has been leaning” toward having another boy.
Gossip Cop predicts Star won’t say a thing when summer passes without a Bullock adoption.
Check out PHOTOS of Sandra with her adorable son Louis!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look