Sandra Bullock Adopting Again?
1:55 pm, March 15th, 2012
Sandra Bullock is in the “process of adopting again,” proclaims RadarOnline.
The webloid claims to have an “exclusive” about the actress completing the paperwork for a second domestic adoption.
Bullock brought home baby boy Louis in early 2010 and “feels now is the right time to give her two-year-old son a sibling,” writes RadarOnline.
And so, declares the site, the Oscar winner is in the midst of another adoption process.
Except… what RadarOnline actually posted is less an “exclusive” than an empty regurgitation of similar tabloid rumors about Bullock adopting a second child.
The new story provides no new evidence, and is just as inaccurate.
“She has no plans to adopt at this time,” a rep for Bullock tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"