Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds “Getting Married!” Reports Mag
12:13 pm, August 24th, 2011
We simply must know the engagement details!
Well, according to the tabloid, Bullock and Reynolds hiked in Grand Teton National Park on August 12 with her son, Louis, and “couldn’t hide their joy at being together.”
Star‘s so-called “insider” claims the beautiful natural setting moved Reynolds to remark that “they should just go ahead and tie the knot.”
“Ryan is always saying silly things, making Sandra laugh, so she went along with it,” explains the source. “But as the day went on, they started thinking about it, and soon the thought of spending their lives together didn’t sound all that ridiculous.”
And… that’s it.
Star magazine is using a “silly” joke (that Reynolds didn’t even make) as the basis for a giant cover story claiming he and Bullock plan to wed.
There’s no rumored engagement ring, no supposed proposal, no fabricated wedding date, and not even a single anonymous source willing to tell Star any of this is actually happening.
Instead, the mag closes its article by quoting their “insider” as saying, “There are no immediate wedding plans, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Sandra and Ryan tied the knot and lived happily ever after.”
A rep for Reynolds tell Gossip Cop the story is untrue, and that he and Bullock have no wedding plans — “They’ve always been close friends!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss