Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Taking Relationship to “the Next Level”?
1:28 pm, August 2nd, 2011
Sandra Bullock attended the premiere of The Change-Up in Los Angeles last night, and while most outlets accurately reported that she was there to support her good friend Ryan Reynolds, HollywoodLife claims it was a “date” for the former co-stars.
The blog reports that Reynolds brought Bullock “as his date” to the premiere, and the pair “looked more lovey-dovey than ever on the red carpet.”
“Are they taking their relationship to the next level?” asks the silly site, noting, “We couldn’t help but notice the chemistry they had as they looked deep into each other’s eyes.”
Um… was it a soap opera, or a movie premiere?
“They’ve both been burned in love recently, and we think they compliment [sic] each other so well,” adds the site.
Well, HollywoodLife can “think” that all it wants, but here’s what Gossip Cop actually knows:
Reynolds did NOT bring Bullock as his “date” – she came separately to the premiere with friends.
Also, she wasn’t only there for Reynolds. We’re told the Oscar winner also came to support “her best friend” Jonathon Komack Martin, who produced The Change-Up.
Bullock and Reynolds are “just friends,” his rep confirms.
HollywoodLife should take its reporting to the “next level” — or at least the first level.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank