Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Are Not “Together”
12:15 pm, January 5th, 2011
No, they’re not.
Yes, they’re hanging out together, but The Proposal the tabloid makes for Bullock and Reynolds being a romantic pair is less than convincing.
As everyone already knows, the friends celebrated New Year’s Eve at Bess Bistro in Austin, Texas, where they partied with a group.
Essentially, that’s all there is to the entire OK! story.
There’s filler about Reynolds’ split from Scarlett Johansson and Bullock’s break with Jesse James; discussion about the pals’ on-camera chemistry; a mention of another movie they might make; and even a detailed description of their New Year’s Eve party’s menu.
Any actual evidence that Bullock and Reynolds are dating, as the OK! cover implies about their “intimate” New Year’s Eve.
An “eyewitness” for the mag reports, “By the way Sandra was glued to Ryan’s every word, they sure seemed to be taken with each other.”
Bullock was “laughing and having fun” all night, adds the tab’s source.
So there you have it: Sandra Bullock had a good time at a party and was attentive when Ryan Reynolds spoke.
Ring the wedding bells!
Again, Bullock and Reynolds could wind up “together,” but as a rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, she and her co-star welcomed 2011 “as nothing more than friends.”
For OK!, it’s a new year… but old rumors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides