Did Jesse James’ Engagement Turn Sandra Bullock Into a Recluse?
6:38 pm, January 26th, 2011
The tabloid goes so far as to suggest that the news about James effectively forced Bullock into becoming a recluse, as she allegedly “holes up” in her New York apartment.
The Oscar winner is “very sad and mopey” lately, claims an In Touch “insider,” adding, “She barely leaves home except to go to business meetings or the gym, and she just seems so down all the time.”
“It seems like Sandra has a very lonely life,” concludes the “insider.”
Because Bullock seems to be out and about with son Louis a lot in New York.
More importantly, she’s anything but upset these days.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop she’s getting back into work, loving every minute of motherhood, and moved on from James some time ago.
After all, James and Von D dated for months – and during all that time Bullock was happily partying, signing on to new movies, being interviewed and attending awards shows.
In Touch should get its fact checkers out of hiding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?