Sandra Bullock Says She Was “Perfectly Content” Not to Work After Divorce
9:21 pm, December 27th, 2011
While promoting Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, her first film since her 2009 Oscar win for The Blind Side, Bullock told the Associated Press, “I was perfectly content to be permanently broken.”
“I honestly didn’t think I was in a place where I wanted to work or wanted to step out of where I was,” said Bullock, adding, “I wasn’t prepared.”
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close director Stephen Daldry, however, went to Bullock’s home and convinced her to be part of the powerful film.
Ultimately, it paid off for both of them.
Bullock noted, “We had a great time. It’s no longer ‘selfish actress’ in the moment. I wanted to have an amazing time with him and, fortunately, Mr. Daldry presented it. In every possible way, it was the best!”
What do you think about Bullock having considered quitting acting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?