Sandra Bullock Says She Was “Perfectly Content” Not to Work After Divorce
9:21 pm, December 27th, 2011
While promoting Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, her first film since her 2009 Oscar win for The Blind Side, Bullock told the Associated Press, “I was perfectly content to be permanently broken.”
“I honestly didn’t think I was in a place where I wanted to work or wanted to step out of where I was,” said Bullock, adding, “I wasn’t prepared.”
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close director Stephen Daldry, however, went to Bullock’s home and convinced her to be part of the powerful film.
Ultimately, it paid off for both of them.
Bullock noted, “We had a great time. It’s no longer ‘selfish actress’ in the moment. I wanted to have an amazing time with him and, fortunately, Mr. Daldry presented it. In every possible way, it was the best!”
What do you think about Bullock having considered quitting acting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 10 Celebs Who Traded Headshots For Mugshots
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related