Sandra Bullock Says She Was “Perfectly Content” Not to Work After Divorce
9:21 pm, December 27th, 2011
While promoting Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, her first film since her 2009 Oscar win for The Blind Side, Bullock told the Associated Press, “I was perfectly content to be permanently broken.”
“I honestly didn’t think I was in a place where I wanted to work or wanted to step out of where I was,” said Bullock, adding, “I wasn’t prepared.”
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close director Stephen Daldry, however, went to Bullock’s home and convinced her to be part of the powerful film.
Ultimately, it paid off for both of them.
Bullock noted, “We had a great time. It’s no longer ‘selfish actress’ in the moment. I wanted to have an amazing time with him and, fortunately, Mr. Daldry presented it. In every possible way, it was the best!”
What do you think about Bullock having considered quitting acting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities