Claim of Sandra Bullock Adopting Again Is Out Of Touch
6:14 pm, June 2nd, 2010
Today’s In Touch offers a shocking headline: “Sandra’s New Secret: Baby No. 2. On The Way!”
“She’s telling friends about her plans to adopt again,” an insider supposedly dishes in the four-page story. “She has already been approved, and she’s just waiting for the call that her baby is here,” claims the magazine.
That seems… quick… since she just weeks ago went public about adoption #1.
A little too quick, it turns out, as well as totally inaccurate.
Bullock’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child.”
But that’s not enough for the tab, which stubbornly insists Bullock has an agenda “to keep the plans under wraps.”
So why would an alleged Bullock confidante blab this to a media outlet like In Touch?
If you think the story doesn’t add up, you’re right.
Bullock’s rep strongly reiterated to Gossip Cop that the story is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship