Claim of Sandra Bullock Adopting Again Is Out Of Touch
6:14 pm, June 2nd, 2010
Today’s In Touch offers a shocking headline: “Sandra’s New Secret: Baby No. 2. On The Way!”
“She’s telling friends about her plans to adopt again,” an insider supposedly dishes in the four-page story. “She has already been approved, and she’s just waiting for the call that her baby is here,” claims the magazine.
That seems… quick… since she just weeks ago went public about adoption #1.
A little too quick, it turns out, as well as totally inaccurate.
Bullock’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child.”
But that’s not enough for the tab, which stubbornly insists Bullock has an agenda “to keep the plans under wraps.”
So why would an alleged Bullock confidante blab this to a media outlet like In Touch?
If you think the story doesn’t add up, you’re right.
Bullock’s rep strongly reiterated to Gossip Cop that the story is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage