Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves’ “Intimate Rendezvous” Not So Romantic
3:33 pm, November 3rd, 2011
“They were taken into a private room at the back of the restaurant,” an “observer” tells the tabloid. “They were chatting the whole night and looked really close. Keanu was making her laugh.”
Oh, by the way, there were other friends at this dinner – but that doesn’t really spice up the story, so OK! downplays it.
Ever since they co-starred in Speed, there have been “rumors” that Bullock and Reeves were more than just friends, “but it’s never evolved into a public relationship,” explains OK!
That’s because they do not have a romantic relationship.
An “insider” for OK! is puzzled: “It’s weird that they have never been an official couple. They have always been attracted to each other.”
They’ve never been “official” because there’s never been anything unofficial. They are friends. Period.
But the tabloid sees their “intimate” (with other dinner guests) rendezvous as a sign that things may be heating up between Reeves and Bullock after her divorce from Jesse James and what OK! calls the “cooling” of her relationship with Ryan Reynolds.
More importantly: There’s absolutely nothing newsy about the reported dinner that included Bullock and Reeves.
“They’ve been friends for years,” a source close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop, adding that there’s still nothing romantic about their relationship.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2