Sandra Bullock’s reps haven’t talked to divorce attorneys (yet), despite claim
2:07 pm, March 23rd, 2010
Just days after the shocking revelation that Jesse James allegedly cheated on his Oscar trophy-winning wife Sandra Bullock with inked-up mistress Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, TMZ is reporting that Bullock’s “reps have been in touch with several high-end divorce lawyers.”
As for James, at this point his people have only reached out to attorneys to see if they might be willing to represent him should Bullock file for divorce, reports TMZ.
And while a permanent split may happen in the future, as of now Bullock’s camp has yet to approach divorce attorneys. In fact, a rep for Bullock tells Gossip Cop that TMZ’s report is “completely false.”
As always, Gossip Cop will continue to monitor the situation.
In the meantime, do you think there’s room for reconciliation or should James just hit the road?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries